1972 scat cat sc 415

Hello there everyone hope this latest up date finds you all WELL!!!!! Here is some latest pictures of my 1972 scat cat sc415 with some new old ad ons. Got a needle in a hay stack find a original head light with key!!! And a recoil cover also. Fly wheel is on its way. Hope to get to the seat pan this week and reweld it and fix seat cover rips. Wish I had a new pan but can’t find one yet so I will fix the old one. Can’t find a taillight with bracket also. CF6FD9DC-3CB8-4D53-862E-54373676A7E6.jpeg D996329B-F5CB-41AC-834D-BC196D547D21.jpeg 9CC8DD8A-C0A7-406F-A526-8342855ED55F.jpeg Got the gas tank all flushed out and oiled up in side. Just trying to get it all mechanical sound for now And up and running. Don’t know why it has yellow paint under neath in less they had them in tiwain that color and just painted over it for the U.S. Models? Because there is no red under the yellow? Maybe some one out there a Has the answer to it? Well hope everyone stays healthy for now. Joe Cuyahoga falls ohio!!!!

I just picked up a 1974 Scat Cat SC415 that is going off the motor, 90% original. seat was recovered, carb is newer, throttle cable seems too long. paint is original, wheels, tires, everything else. I put a taillight lens on today, i replaced the crappy airfilter with a period correct one, making proper foot pegs with rubbers, the seat bar is missing, i have half of it, the other half was broke off at some point. dont have the key for the headlight, but apparently is wired to run without it. everything works. oh and the clutch cover is incorrect. but runs like a dream, unsure if i am going to keep it as it is rare.

Attachments