$20 CL find

Ok here it is, it has been hacked together but what is the front half of it? It has a Mac 250 on it has compresion but dont know if it runs, needs tires, wheel bearings and the band brake fixed, but for $20...........
Ez here are your pics:lol::lol::bowdown:

Why Thank You Sir for the Pics. Did ya just buy this? I don't know what the front end is. IMO, it looks like the whole thing was home made. Well worth the $20.00. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Mac

That's one of those cheapie kart frames made to bolt a fiberglass body onto.
I've had lots of those, simple, but fun.
The two pipes sticking up in the front hold the body up, maybe a p/u truck body.

mybiz

Id like to know if they used a adapter on the clutch to. I got a Mc 380 I've been wanting to put on something. If I can get it started man it has some compression. I need to put a compression release on it. when I got it I wondered why would someone attach a 14" solid bar under the rear handle.:shrug: Found out why the first time I went to start it.:blink::laugh:.

Well I thought it was two karts hacked together but its the same cart haked together they cut the back off flipped it over and welded it back together

Ahhh the clutch is not an adapter but adapted, looks like a Max-Torq drum welded to the stock clutch.

I dont know if it will ever run again when I tipped it up on its side fuel and water started pouring out of the side of the carb :eek:ut:

It wasnt alot of water and it might have been in the hole the carb sits in already. I got it to run sort of, well maybe a little bit, after I put the drain plug back in the carb but its pissin gas out the back :doah: