9" chrome shocks

Looking for a set of 9" or 8" eye to eye shocks preferably all chrome but just the spring would be good too. Needs to be kinda soft. I have a set but their really hard.

125 i saw those they would be wayy too stiff being for a monoshock and positioned up the swing arm like that. you can genrally tell how stiff they are just by the thickness of the spring.
Randy those are awesome! too rich for my blood but awesome. I can make my own if it comes down to it. Just thought maby somebody had some laying around they didnt have a use for. :) Thanks

125ccCrazy

125 i saw those they would be wayy too stiff being for a monoshock and positioned up the swing arm like that. you can genrally tell how stiff they are just by the thickness of the spring.
Randy those are awesome! too rich for my blood but awesome. I can make my own if it comes down to it. Just thought maby somebody had some laying around they didnt have a use for. :) Thanks
what bike are you wanting the shocks for?

Its not built yet. Im still kinda gathering parts and finishing up other progects first. Im making the frame hinge under the front of the engine and putting the shocks in place of the frame at the rear. They need to be that length even though its not fully built yet because of the bends i have to work with. I could use the shocks i have but that would mean painting the chrome shocks i have for the front to match the rears. And i pretty much know that they are going to be too stiff anyway. I also thought i could shorten some shocks if i found ones that could fit the bill. I just have to keep an eye out at the junk yard.