A1 Show

oldsledz

This is primarily a Antique/Vintage Snowmobile show but the show organizers are inviting mini Bikes, Gocarts and the like basically anything vintage with a motor. Nov. 3-4 The show is in New Lothrop Michigan. I am a Vintage Snowmobile collector and have been to the sow almost every year. It is a vary large show and swap. always a few mini Bikes and the like buzzing around and some for sale in the swap area. I got my first Mini Bike a couple of months ago and will bring it to the show along with a couple of sleds. Here is a link for more info on the show. It would be grate to meet a few mini Bike people there. http://www.angelfire.com/al4/a_1_info/Info_Center.htm Cliff

oldsledz

The only Rupp I have is a 1969 GT370 it is kind of rough shape I don't know if I will fix it up or use it for parts. I do have a few sleds that were made by companies that also made Mini Bikes.

oldsledz

This is from the NHSM site.

Diane & Bill Miller
City: New Lothrop, Michigan 48460
Phone: 989-845-7906
Homepage: http://www.angelfire.com/al4/a_1_info/Info_Center.htm
We Welcome ( All ) To A1 , Snowmobiles , Mini Bike , Go-Kart ,Lawn Tractor , Home Made Toys for the Big Boys ! Fun for everyone , Huge Swap area & More. November 3-4th don't miss it , Free Air Snowmobile Theme & Special Feature F1 Race Car !
Just can't wait to see You all at the Show. Look on web site for details , Phone or E-mail . Thank You Diane & Bill Miller ........Thanks NH for the space

Cliff...................turn some heat on up here in MI...........damn its cold!!!! We drove through a blizzard of lake effect snow this morning down by the IN border...Please stop by my booth end of aisle 5, catty corner from the A-1 tent.....it be GREAT meeting you and seeing your toys you brought with you

Hent

Hey Brandt,

sounds like some good weather up there :)

Make sure to bring back some interesting pics! Let us know how the show goes.

oldsledz

I spent most of the day at the A1 show COLD all day should be a little warmer tomorrow. Had a nice talk with Rupp Parts. A few minibikes in the show area a lot of mini bikes and parts for sale. Tomorrow will be bigger. I will get some photos tomorrow.

oldsledz

Well it was a nice day for a show today. I got a few photos and they are now posted. The minis were mixed in with the sleds and swapers so I know I missed some of them Rupp parts did not have his Vary nice Rupp Mini out when I was taking photos. a lot of good deals could have been had at the show. I saw a nice Bonanza frame with tires and wheels sell for 10.00 A Arctic Cat mini in need of work but not too bad of shape asking price of 100.00 , 3 Rupp minis needing work plus some parts for 200.00 I did not buy any but did buy another sled.

Cliff, I saw all the minis at A-1 but your El Burro.....you were on foot everytime I saw you and never saw it sitting in a booth when I was out browsing. Great meeting you!!!!!

Damn you guys have it cold up that way!! 67 degrees here today :)

Cliff the ground softened up so much Sunday I left the Enduro in the truck. That bike is a Bud's that I did for him 3 years ago and have it here storing it for him, so thought....what the hey...bring it out and let is see some sunlight beings it didn't get to Windber this past summer