ALGO dist. bike?

I just saved this old bike from a barn, it was in my wifes family and the last time it was known to be ridden was in the 1980's timeframe. The front ID tag sas ALGO Dist. 3/ 1971 Ser.# 00097 Mod.# 00097 the casing on the motor says Eastenstar. It says it was made in Tiiwan but other than that I don't know what it is or if I can even get parts for it to make it run. I just need a jumping off point for this little bike. I would like to get it running for my wife, any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks Everyone!!

Sorry let me run out and retake them at a higher res. I hope these upload a little bigger. Thanks for letting me know they were too small.

mybiz

I searched ALGO and eastenstar with many other words tossed in and searched in Taiwan. And did the model/serial/year/date and I got nothing notta zero zip zilch. Need bigger pic's!! and have you looked under the seat for more info.

Sorry I haven't got my camera hooked up to the computer yet so I have to use my cell phone to take pictures. I will check under the seat and see what I can find. Thanks for the tip