Another Arctic cat!

I jumped on craigslist an ad for a 1971 Arctic cat minibike, I could bearly type correctly in my email I was so excited. I have stripped everything from the frame and it is fairly rusted but everything so far has came off with no issues. Complete exept for the engine, got it for $90. Does anyone know if I use a Torque-a-verter KIT(backplate and everything) would it fit? I want to get it sand blasted but I dont want to pit the metal out any ideas maybe a light blast? Here is the craigslist pic. Thanks, Ryan

I know that it does but I have another that is almost exactly the same. It will work but I just want to know if I have to use a jackshaft(as I used on my other one) or just use the kit so I dont have to weld brackets and buy everything.

kbs8ball

I dont do those seats RG...I dont have the leopard print and those seats are very rounded so id need a good one to copy. Plus I hate doing the rounded kinda seats.

I am planning on a Tecumseh 5hp, I have it all ready after I get the plate mounted. Does anyone have any Comet torque converter kits to sell? My sprocket is only a 27 tooth #41-40-420 chain. If I use a Comet setup would it work? Here are some pictures of the bike and the parts/rear tire. Thanks