Any love for Benelli Hornets?

Recently aquired a 1973 Benelli hornet. It had a sheared woodruff key in the transmission and haden't been ran in a year. 12 hours later , it runs and was cleaned up.
I am still polishing it , but it runs and rides.
I do have a question . the bike came with a projected tip B7 NGK spark plug and i wanted to know if this is the correct plug for the 65cc engine.
I can not find the answer anywhere.
Thanks in advance .
IMG_8107.JPG

IMG_8113.JPG

I've been there before. Still have remnants of 8 stitches in my ankle from a mini when i was 14 .
Hey Tom, I have access to the user and maintenance manual. Neither gives a plug spec except the gap.
I could call cosmo motors . Larry would possibly know. I just thought someone here would want to see the bike.

That's a good looking survivoir. I have a 71 or72 woodsbike 65cc 2 cycle. a different design engine.
I use ngk b7 plug. I can't remember where that came from, but, the plug that was in the bike crossed to ngk b7.

That transmission reminds me of a lot of mopeds I have worked on . We had a Tomos kick start with a similar setup. The main gear had missing teeth and the motor would shake violently. Replaced it and it ran like new. Theirs has a roller bearing on the inside over a second gear shaft, but performs the same function. Engine spins, Clutch locks , sends both the clutch gear and the trans gear into motion , spins the chain sprocket and off you go.