Anybody got one of these??

I Wish!!

A buddy of mine had this sitting under a barn shelter said take it if you want it i was going to fix it and never got around to it. I replied (trying not to look too excited) Ok maybe i can use it on something, thinking it was a small twin which i have never seen, bent down to pick it up, grabbed it looking at the first pic side and almost threw it over my head. It's a single:sadcrying4: Oh well i thought it's still free!!! # is 143.986001 I need a carb for it or to fix this one, maybe you guys know why it does what it does, Ok here goes: Cranks very easy runs up to about 3000 and then sets back down around 800, all of a sudden revs to 3000 and back down with no warning and the throttle hasnt moved at all and then i can rev it up with the throttle response is fairly quick, close the throttle and it idles for about three seconds and starts the reving again. Any ideas??????

Oh!!

By the way this is supposed to have come from a tiller, and it has a huge gas tank, I'd say at least three qts. I think it would be great for a mini but not the way it's running.:doah: