Can anyone tell me what mini bike this is?

Hello, I'm new to the forum and just purchased a mini bike I believe to be a Tote Goat in hopes of restoring it. The frame doesnt match any of the frames on the frame ID page. Can anyone tell me what I purchased?

Welcome to OldMiniBikes I believe it to be a PAC MULE. One of the real smart guys will know for sure. We have a what is it section but they will let you slide since your new and it's an awesome bike!:smile:

Totegotes, Thanks so much for the info!!! It looks just like mine! I was amazed as it started the first pull with fresh gas!. It still has the original engine with the oil bath carb! I wonder how many of these are still around?

Totegotes, Thanks so much for the info!!! It looks just like mine! I was amazed as it started the first pull with fresh gas!. It still has the original engine with the oil bath carb! I wonder how many of these are still around?
Thats great! Please remember to credit totegote with the correct answer. Thats an awesome machine. And welcome again, there is a great group of guys here. And me:smile: