Carlisle, PA - April 23 to 27th

Does anybody know what this event is about. Do they sell mini-bikes & mini-bike parts there, or is just all about cars? I'm new to the mini-bike restoration world. :scooter:

richs

I got one their this fall most of the large car shows have some minis here and there you just have to look :drinkup:

richs

:hent Im going on saterday maybe we can catch up theirs not a hole lot but their is some and if you look around you can find some good deals I find alot of head and tail lights in piles of junk + other stuff send me a em:thumbsup::drinkup:

Hent

Not sure which day I'll be going yet. I know in the coming weeks my girlfriend and I will be taking some camping trips around PA while we look for a new property.

Why you looking at "property" Hent? To me "property" means land, you going to buy a place big enuff to invite us all over? Wow that would be nice!!!, will it be big enuff to have a oval so we can race? hey I know we could all help you move too, if everybody grabbed something, it would be over in one trip, lol, on a serious note though, I don't envy you, if you're fixing to move, I know when I moved there was so much stuff to find a place for, and i'm still finding stuff that i thought had mysteriously dissappered, all i got to say is good luck in your move Hent, hope you find a place like i did, this was my last move, I found a place that i can hand down to my kids and not feel bad.
dave

Hent

Should be at Carlisle tomorrow. PM me for my phone # if you want to meet up.

Dave, when I say property - I mean the right place to live :thumbsup:

I've been looking at some land, mostly houses and even a few cool looking commercial properties.