Ccs charger chopper rebuild

jmbmini

Here is a Central Cycle Supply Charger Chopper I picked up that it took a while to Identify but with the help of Randy and Wayne's brochure pictures on the forum I made a positive I.D. Thanks Guys!!! So I have been working on this for a few months now a little here and a little there. So I decided to do my first project log on the forum. Here is pictures of the brochure and when I went to pick it up fresh out of the barn with a picture of the barn in the back ground.

jmbmini

So I stripped the chopper down and sent it out to be bead blasted. The original color from what the brochure said it was lime light green. And from what I could tell from the colors that were on it the lime light green was on the bottom of the motor plate under a few layers of other colors. Here it is with the new lime light green. I think it turn out good.

jmbmini

So the next thing was to figure out the decals of what they looked like on the bike and with the help of Randy and Waynes brochure pictures again and a picture I found on the forum I had these made to look close as possible. Here is some pictures I used to go off of to make them and the new ones on the chopper.

Last edited:
I have no choppers yet, I will buy one if it ever becomes available in OKC so far no such luck! That is an awesome find and will be a great project! :thumbsup:

jmbmini

Thanks Guys!!! I think it is a different look for a chopper and you don't see this brand and model like you do the others.

Looks good ,:thumbsup:glad to see another chopper in the making.:hammer:let's get them ready and take them out bar hopping:drinkup:

jmbmini

When I bought this chopper it came with the original Tecumseh 4hp. So I cleaned it up got it running and repainted it and put the decals back on it. Here is some picks of it in the frame.

So the next thing on the project to be done was the seat and head rest, the Anderson foldup foot pegs plus the rear shocks. Here is where the bike stands as of tonight. And I want to thank Kenny for making this outstanding seat from just pictures I gave him. Thanks Kenny!!!

Got my rims, sprocket, and brake drum back this weekend from the bead blaster. Now it will be time to paint and assemble everthing with new hardware. The tires are the original indian heads and in very good condition front being a 410/350-6 and the rear being a 14.00-5.50-6. Here is some pics. Need to place a order for the parts that are missing like cables, tubes, etc. Next is the chromer for the forks and sissy bar.

It's been a while but I got the rims and wheels back on the chopper and put the forks on until I get them to the chromer to be redone. So here is where I sit with it for now.

The sissy bar cleaned up a little with steelwool #0000 but I was going to have them rechromed anyways. So for now I'll finish the little things like the brake and throttle and a couple of other things. Thanks Jeep2003