CT200U-EX tire upgrade ?

LIVIT

I have upgraded my 200 with a Wildcat 223 with stage 1, TAV and just recently a 60T sprocket. The stock tires are not up too the power I'm now putting to them and I'm going to be doing a stage 2/3 on the 223 soon. I'm getting way too much tire spin, want more grip.

I noticed there is not a lot of tire options. I been looking at the SunF 21x7-8 003 and the 20x7-8 007. Are these good choices or should I be looking at something else. I do think the 21" on the front could bottom out on the fender before the shocks bottom out. I do only offroad riding.

I've just put a 20 on the front SunF I think it's the a003 tread. I love it! Been thinking about removing the fender bracket and cutting maybe an inch outta the middle and rejoining the pieces to create a shorter bracket allowing for a 21 inch tire. But for now the 20 up front is good

LIVIT

Tks guys. I was thinking about doing a 20" front and 21" rear. That along with the rear of my seat being raised around 2-3" from springer style suspension. It might resolve that feeling of sliding off the back of seat I'm getting. Just not sure how the bike would handle with 2 different size tires and then there is the finding a 20 and 21" with the same tread pattern. Really surprised at the lack of options !