El Burro In Need Of Help

JBOR

Can Anybody Help With Getting Some Wheels And Tires And Axle Parts? THE BIKE CAME WITH SOME BUT ARE IN BAD SHAPE.

jeep4me

You may want to salvage whatever you can on the axle parts and wheels, the tires for the rear are pretty readily available. My El Burro has the same size wheels on the front and back, they're both 8" rims and take 21x12x8. If yours has the smaller rim on the front, I think the tires are the same size as the older 6 wheel amphibious. Teeksoffroad would more details on this. Good luck and post some pics if you can.

Brooklyn Bob

If they are original, the tires have uniroyal on the side and are molded to the rims. Do a search on this site for elburro. Others have acquired different rims from a 6 wheel site and ran the original axle and just bought tires for the new rims. I acquired a elburro with bad tires also. Haven't got around to buy the tires and rims yet. Post some pictures of the elburro if you get a chance.

Ok I Have Two Threads On Here, And They Will Tell You Step By Step How To Replace Tires On An Elburro And Where To Get The Parts...
See My First Thread Called (just Do A Search For Burro, It Is Listed On The Second Page)
-- El Burro Tire Replacement

And My Other Thread Is Called
- 9hp El Burro Death Trap

Read Both Of These, All Of Them , And It Should Answer All Your Questions!!!

Message Me If Anyone Has Any Questions!!!