El Burro

mc74

I just picked up an El Burro on saturday off of Craigslist. It's gonna need to get disassembled,blasted,shot,and re-powered. If anyone has any parts or an El Burro to get some measurements from for the chain guard,it would be much appreciated. I'm thinking I might have to fab a chain guard and have some decals made to put on the guard. Has anyone had any stickers made for resto??? Does anyone have any interest in buying stickers if I have them made up for their Burro?? Any tips on the Burro resto would be appreciated,doesn't seem like too many of them around from what I can tell. What color have you found that matches the original paint the closest,the white is easy,the frame not so much. I will most likely just go with a clone 6.5 for power and try and keep the brake system the same if I can get some parts to work. I'm new to all of this so bear with me,I'm a 35yo trying to get my desire from when I was like 12 to have a mini. I don't want to grow up........Anyways,I will post the pics as the process progress'.