Engines for Sale-

I have some engines to sell if anyone is interested.
1-Honda GX160 3/4" standard crank NIB $300 plus shipping
1-Briggs IC 5HP old style discontinued steel bore L-head 3/4" standard crank NIB $300 plus ship.
1-Yanmar L100ae-de 10hp Diesel electric start with about 2 hrs on it. $450 NO SHIPPING ON DIESEL weighs just over 100lbs.
1-Briggs IC 5HP old style discontinued steel bore w/2-1 gear reduction NIB $300 plus shipping.

Also have USED Honda GX160's and GX390's all standard cranks in various condition's but ALL will need something or another like carb's cleaned, mufflers,recoils oh and 2 GXV340's that internal's are good but above mentioned problems exist as well-MAKE OFFERS!!!

PM me on here ATKRIDER

Dang Jesse, one of these days you need to explain how you eat. I just do not understand how you can eat because either you have your foot in your smart mouth or your head up your ass. :doah:

x-90 you could not have said anything more true than that !!!i guess the young ones never heard the saying ( if you have nothing nice to say keep your pie hole shut). and i think that was nice . :thefinger:

Forgot to mention that the GX160 HAS a lighting coil-not real common and that reasonable offers will be considered on any of the above. Also if you need GX160 or GX390 parts I can part some of this stuff out-except for the "New In Box" items. If I wasn't sooo into other projects I would build the s#it outta' them and sell them ready to go.

Oh and I just figured out that even though I support THIS site the administrator of it will not allow me to link my speedwayminibikes dot com site in my posts. That's a fine "how do you do" as far as I am considered especially since I have a OldMiniBikes banner up on MY site free of charge. I will take care of that. Thanks for the warm welcome.:thumbdown:

well you did rip this site off
Excuse me but "I ripped this site off"?? And what exactly did I "Rip Off"??.

My site speedwayminibikes dot com is dedicated to one and only one make of small/mini bike so what exactly is your objection? For whatever reason I personally don't get your's or the admin's objection to a site dedicated to one particular make of mini,excuse me if you feel like I stepped on you toes so to speak. NONE of my content was taken from here or any other site. It's unfortunate that you feel this way but then again you are who you are. My site contains some of the finest "restored" mini's to grace the face of the planet and that's that.

By the way JustEnough in case you didn't notice I will NOT ship this engine unless you want to pay truck freight. It weights like 110lbs. TOO HEAVY. California is out of the question unless you are planning a road trip. Thanks for inquiring though. speedwayminibikes dot com

Last edited:

Hent

ATK,

The reason I put your site on the banned list is because you were adding your URL to a lot of your posts, not just your signature, or a mention here or there. At the time, you also did not have a link back to OldMiniBikes.com

The thread Jesse is referring to is:
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/6426-new-site-look.html

The Forum text is identical to mine. Not that "Talk about all topics regarding Mini Bikes." takes a lot of wit, or thought to write, but it's not so common that someone starting another site would use that phrase word for word.

It's not that I want to be the one and only mini bike site; I don't want the whole pie, just my piece. I've got a TON of time, and money into this site.

I think your site is great for those looking for Speedway info, but when I saw the "word for word" rip off, (yeah, even though its just forum description), and no link back to here, I didnt think it wouldn't be too far fetched to start "borrowing" other things from here. How do you think I'd feel about that, you know?

Maybe I will reconsider my ban on your URL on the forum in the future.