Ez's "No Fear" For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ez I guess you are "Just One Wild and Crazy Guy:eek:ut::biggrin:" Man if I was close:doah: I would give ya at least $500 for it. Hmmm maybe my wife would let me take a road trip......NOT

jeep4me

What kind of payment plan do you offer?

I just spent a majority of my fun money on my wifes bday present.

I can be to your house in 10 minutes with a down payment.

WOW killer deal, wish i was closer, I`d love to pick it up.
My thoughts exactly, I calculated the sum of the parts and you could'nt build it for even twice the price. And I did'nt even consider the starter in the equation, it's worth some coin as well! Almost be worth the drive just to meet EZ!:thumbsup:

Yup, I would have bought this in a second but without shipping, it's just not possible. EZ, if you change your mind on the shipping, let me know. Best of luck to you.:thumbsup:

Ok, ya all, I haven't answered a few of these posts in here about the Sale of my No Fear because I wanted to see if it would sell at $250.00 locally. But guess what, el zippo, nobody wants it. So, effective now, It's no longer available for Sale. I'm just going to keep it and maybe I'll get to ride it again someday. :thumbsup: I want to Thank all of You that gave me the really nice higher prices than I advertised. I sure do appreciate it very much. :bowdown: Your all a bunch of Great Guys and maybe someday I'll get to meet some of You in person and maybe go :scooter: That would be Cool. If there is anything that I might be able to do for ya all, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll do my best to help ya out, like you've done for Me. Thank You all very much, I sure do appreciate ya all's continued Help. :bowdown: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Ok, ya all, I haven't answered a few of these posts in here about the Sale of my No Fear because I wanted to see if it would sell at $250.00 locally. But guess what, el zippo, nobody wants it. So, effective now, It's no longer available for Sale. I'm just going to keep it and maybe I'll get to ride it again someday. :thumbsup: I want to Thank all of You that gave me the really nice higher prices than I advertised. I sure do appreciate it very much. :bowdown: Your all a bunch of Great Guys and maybe someday I'll get to meet some of You in person and maybe go :scooter: That would be Cool. If there is anything that I might be able to do for ya all, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll do my best to help ya out, like you've done for Me. Thank You all very much, I sure do appreciate ya all's continued Help. :bowdown: :thumbsup: :biggrin:
A wise choice my friend!:thumbsup:

Now I'm getting PMs from OldMiniBikes Members stating that they want to buy it now. I told them to read my Thread. "IT'S NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE". I wouldn't sell it now if ya offered me $1000.00 for it. I'm keeping it. I'll ride it again. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

jeep4me

If I wouldn't have bought my 3 mini's this weekend I would've bought it from you. But, I know I would have gotten alot of grief from these guys about not paying more for it.

You made one nice mini there and it would have been a shame to sell it so dirt cheap.

If you need to store it someplace for a while my garage is always open to you, EZ.

If I wouldn't have bought my 3 mini's this weekend I would've bought it from you. But, I know I would have gotten alot of grief from these guys about not paying more for it.

You made one nice mini there and it would have been a shame to sell it so dirt cheap.

If you need to store it someplace for a while my garage is always open to you, EZ.
Thanks jeep4me for not buying it. Yeah the guys would have definitely been on your case. I'm just going to keep it. Also, Thanks for the offer of the usage of your Garage. I'll let ya know if I run out of room. :laugh: I sure do appreciate it. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

good e z you should keep the no fear its coooool
Thanks dave, I appreciate all your comments on my Threads. Yeah, I'm keeping it. I'm in the process now of building even alot bigger Motor. This one is being built by ARC racing and I'm keeping it TOP SECRET until it's done and I get it put in my new Project mini. I'm calling this one O:censure: I'll let ya know when it's done. I also just bought a complete Trail Horse that will be delivered on Wednesday. So I've got my hands full. Like I need another Mini or another Project. :laugh: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.