First Build

I hope this comes out allright.This is my first build it started out as a $100.00 mini.Don't know what kind.It was orange with a new honda 4 HP on it,no brakes,different size wheels,cheesy seat and twisted forks.I built new forks and modified the frame.I welded the fender bolts to the underside so they wouldn't show put a dash on it set the rear wheel back and added seat and sissybar mount.Friends with bike shops donated the handle bars,floor boards and sissybar.The rest was from different stores and E-BAY.I sure hope these pictures come out.Sorry I have no before pics

This was built for my grandson,right now he is 8 months old.:thumbsup:

Very clean bike!

I had seen a set of pipes like those before on eBay & thought that they would look pretty cool on a bike. I was right... They do look cool!

Thanks guys and yes that field has seen plenty of action.The tesioner is from Tractor supply,it's a replacement part they had in stock.If I remember correctly it was for a Baja Warrior mini cycle they sell.The tensioner and spring come seperate both were less than $10.00.If you don't have those stores your way maybe you can get online if not let me know I'll pick them up here and send to you if you want.The pipe is from E-BAY but I had to rebuil the complete front half to fit the honda motor.Prebent conduit from Home Depot and the flange from the stock muffler.Hope the conduit lasts.They are conected for that true twice pipe sound.Truthfully it sounds really cool.:hammer::scooter::thumbsup:

Coop
Nice piece of work, cool looking bike, you know you'll have it wore out long before the kid ever sees it.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the compliments.This website is very inspirational,I poked around for several months on here and this stuff is addicting.
Like Vette said on an e-mail to me this a great hobby,I'm hooked.
thanks again.:thumbsup:

Excellent,the chain has not come off once since installed.We rode the crap out of it and some other minis I have in the field i have a couple weeks back no suspension full throtle and not one falloff or mishap.I put those rubber mounts under the motor and could never get the chain to stay on almost took them out untill I saw a thing on chain tensioners here on OldMiniBikes.Problem solved.:scooter:

i have one of those mufflers that came on my Chinese 2-cycle minibike, i put it on my minis, and the pipe definately makes for an awesome exhaust note :thumbsup:

I just purchased and used one of those Tractor Supply tensioners on my son's T-bird rebuild w/6.5 and it worked the trick great for $10 whole dollars. Nice bike coop!