Four Wheeler Finally Done!!!!!

Well, after many delays during the summer, it is done. I built th9is so my daughter and I can go trail riding. Rear 16" riding lawnmower tires, Front, 20" old tractor rims with atv tires on them. 5 HP commercial grade Briggs and stratton combined with a torq-a-verter. There are Harley, Honda, Yamaha, and garbage parts on this thing. I am so glad to get this done, out of my garage and into my shed. I wanted it done before the snow flies here in Cleveland. As for now, I am DONE! I am devoting the winter to building recumbent bicycles. I started one last week and had the frame done in one night. Enjoy the pictures......Vince

Look's cool Vin, how's she run? Could you take a pic of your steering arrangement? Was curious how you guy's (4 wheeler's) addressed that. Front shock's look like sportsters.

Thanks...

You're right.....They are sporster shocks! I will get some steering pictures. Basically it is like a go kart steering set up.

Brakes are coming soon. I have everything I need for them, but I am call this weekend and I don't want to get called in while into any projects!:smile:

Thats Cool! Somebody is gonna drive off the trail turning around to see what that is...Ive always had a thing for frankenstiens...Yours looks very pro done! Nice Job!

Hello Shoe and everyone else! Happy New Year

Hey,

The first and only bikecycle (so far) is finished and it is really fun to ride. I have never ridden a recumbent bike before and I was surprised to be able to just hop on and ride. I am thinking of a recumbent mini bike now. But.....I think I am finished with the mini bike bug. I never thought I'd say that. I have sold everything except one of my beefy mini bikes. Sold my last homemade frame yesterday. I do have a boat load of ebgines and parts that I am going to get rid of. I know what you are thinking, "don't get rid of everything". But I have started a new interest in the vintage factory built three wheelers. I have three now. I just picked up my third from craigslist today. $50 or a Suzuki ALT125. Complete, just weathered. Almost all the parts are available and not too expensive. All the manuals are free on-line too. I just finished a complete rebuild of a 1983 Honda ATC 70. Got it off of Ebay for $100. It was really rough, but looks good now. I will post pictures later. Her is the GEM I found today! Stay busy guys......or you'll get old.

By the way. If anyone is interested in this four wheeler, I am selling it for $400 or trade for Enduro or dirt bike 200cc or bigger. It is a beast. Hauls my 300lb fat butt with ease.
:thumbsup:

YouTube - Firm Awesome Homemade 4 Wheeler ATV

Good deal on the Suzuki, but don't you know 3 wheelers are dangerous and trikes blow.:wink: I have an ATC70 too. They're powerful for their size. Keep your eyes open for a Yamaha Tri Moto 125. That was my first 3 wheeler. They're 2 stroke, so no putting around. You have to run them hard to stay in the powerband. They're great fun. That's how I learned to ride a 3 wheeler well. The good thing with 3 wheelers is they usually don't have as many hours despite their age. People buy them, can't ride them, or the kids scare mom and dad and they get parked.

I sold everything last spring so all I can say is dont over sell as it is expensive to replace ,, I have been looking for a kawasaki three wheeler for awhile now ,, Nice find by the way

i got a kawaskai klt250 from a freind for 50$ all it needed was a starter and a battery. The things in awesome shape. I ride it all the time. Wish i could find a 4 wheeler for that price :) Gotta love the three wheelrs though you can get em dirt cheap