Freashin up time!!

well this is my beater bike. it a 2006 baja warrior. it has many upgrads such as a honda GX200 harley footpegs custom blakc on blakc car paint MSR dirt bike handle bars custom grips a stright pipe and dimond plate piece on the bottom of the motor. well today i took it out for a ride cause my fox was down and it started rattling and shacking really bad i thought nothing of it. well i was on my way home and the bike almost completely fell apart so i got it back and stripped it down. i didnt do no fancy resto like i did on my fo just a long over due check up. i repainted the motor cleaned everything up made sure eveything i put on ws tight and had a lock washer. got the motor all back together and good so i thought i would add a dimond plate piece to were the motor mounts got that all done and re assembled it i ran out of day light so tomarrow i have to paint the pull cord cover and then it is done. i took it out and i fixed what was wrong with it and it runs great now. the bike is not perfect and is missing a few things like chain covers the fake gas tank and the headlight. but i dont care cuase like i said this is like my beater or spare bike but it still gets attention well here it is as it sits right now and the last pic is the fox

View attachment 12918

View attachment 12919

View attachment 12920

View attachment 12921

Last edited: