Going in for the kill

I like using momentary kill switches since I have forgotten to flip the switch "on" in the past. Also I DO NOT like wires showing so this is how I like to do it and the switch is right where your hand dangles naturally when sitting on the bike.

The switch and/or recoil cover can be removed easily anytime for maintenance using a fabbed ground plate and connectors.

This one is on a I/C 5HP Briggs I prepped for the soon to be finished Taco supertrail 100.

I really like that idea...it's really clean! Having said that, if you're in a hurry and/or not paying attention and you reach your hand underneath there and miss the switch, aren't you going to burn the hell out of your hand/finger?

I really like that idea...it's really clean! Having said that, if you're in a hurry and/or not paying attention and you reach your hand underneath there and miss the switch, aren't you going to burn the hell out of your hand/finger?
Burn your finger on what? Thats the cool side of the engine. I have them on my other bikes and it works great.

Burn your finger on what? Thats the cool side of the engine. I have them on my other bikes and it works great.
Shouldn't you have said "cooler" side of the engine? I've never felt any part of a motor that had ran for very long that was really cool.

Looks clean and sweet by the way. As for your kill switch, lots of motors have the switch on the shroud. It should be fine. My generator has a rocker switch on the face of the shroud. I do think you have the right idea with a momentary though.