havent been on in a while

hey, haven't been on the site in a while.

dropping by just to say hello , and talk about some things ive done with my minibikes lately.

i have my lil indian going very fast at the moment i have dropped it from a 72 tooth sprocket down to a 40 tooth sprocket , needless to say its fast , had to get a new chain put on it today after throwing the one i had on it after yesterdays first test with the 40 tooth gear , im not sure of its top speed but i would imagine its in the high 40's.

my second minibike that i am building is going to be put together in about a week or so , ive been having the paint cure up on it before i handle it , i painted it a very vibrant baby blue , it came out very nice , my dad painted it for me , as for an engine for this one im not sure yet , i am buying tires for it soon , it will probably have large rear tire and a smaller front , either a 54 or 40 tooth sprocket , whatever engine i get will be modified.

hopefully this new minibike comes out nice , ill try to keep you guys posted on it , possibly get a picture of it.