Help to Identify

I'm thinking it's a K&S ... Does anybody know of any brochures that are floating around about this bike ... I picked this up today ... Living in Texas this would be my first Texas bike if were indeed a K&S ... Thanks ...
Steve

I'd bet on it being a K&S. The only brochure for those I've ever seen is the one on minidoodle. The yellow one in that brochure, I believe is what you have, The lower models didn't have front suspension, and the bigger models had a different look. this one looks to have the notched out engine plate like yours, but different front wheel, and the fork lowers are flattened instead of having tubes for the axle mounting. Different years?? Great buy too. If it had been closer, I would have jumped on it. I won't drive that far anymore for less than 2. I'm trying to control myself a little.

Last edited:
Thanks jimh ... Yeah it was a little bit of a drive ... I'm sure you seen it on CL ... This is the second time in 2 weeks I've done this ... I'm pretty much drivin out ... Anyway ... Both wheels are matching Go-Power ... I think the scrub brake is factory ... I was 99% sure it was a K&S ... Here is a pic of one I passed up a while back here in Rockwall ... Should have bought it ... I do have a clean set of K&S wheels to add to this bike though ...

I'm pretty sure I've seen others with Go Powers. They may have used them at some point. As far as I know K&S were the only ones made here. They also made the TRIM-ALL edgers, and some other lawn stuff. I'm betting MTD and/or poor management put them out of business.