Help with El Burro bracket ID

Greetings all. If anyone has a gauranteed original El Burro, I would be obliged if I could get a close up shot of the bracket that seems to bolt to frame and hold the exhaust pipe. and maybe measurements? Looks like it might be a conduit clamp, but maybe its something different. Mines missing and trying to be as original as possible. Thanks.
bracket.PNG

Excellent, thank you. may I also ask how the exhaust pipe and muffler complex look? Does the bent pipe leave the muffler that is screwed into the motor? Ad does that angled aft extension just unscrew from the muffler? If so, is there a secret? It pools like the angle would prevent it from unscrewing for muffler? Or is a slip fit? Is it bent pipe or tubing? And my eyes are so bad I cant tell, is the last 3" or so a larger diameter pipe?

Here are some shots of the muffler and the clip from my bike.. its original 100% the pipe is welded and 1 piece...
Most excellent!!! Thank you. Am I missing how the exhaust unscrews? Still seems like that angled pipe would hit that back crossbar when it turns.?? And is that back 3" piece just a larger diameter pipe? Or does it appear to be a tubing piece?

Most excellent!!! Thank you. Am I missing how the exhaust unscrews? Still seems like that angled pipe would hit that back crossbar when it turns.?? And is that back 3" piece just a larger diameter pipe? Or does it appear to be a tubing piece?
the engine needs to be out to install the muffler....the back of the exhaust pipe is formed larger.. its all one pipe..