Help!!!

Street Smart

My older son was given this bike about 16-17 years ago. It orginally had orange/yellow paint, coil over shocks and a jack shaft. it came with a 4 hp Tec engine. I know its not a great pic but any guesses on brand and model?

Street Smart

We put the 5 hp snow blower motor, did away with the rear suspension and powder coated it. Runs great, always starts right up.:scooter: we rode it all around this weekend at the Super Chevy race in PA

mybiz

I use to have one of those C10 One drivers door and two on the passenger side. We called it Old yeller. Made many trips from KS to TX..:thumbsup:

Street Smart

I use to have one of those C10 One drivers door and two on the passenger side. We called it Old yeller. Made many trips from KS to TX..:thumbsup:
We been all over the east coast, I tow my trailer with it when i go racing.
I love to see peoples faces when they see only 3 doors.

Street Smart

I also have a 70 C10 panel truck, my swap meet hauler lol. Alittle rough, runs great, I love that truck.
theres a pic of it, my son towing a customers car to the track

You should wait til you get a positive ID before selecting best answer, not a guess and a picture of a similar model. It could be a 1210, but just as likely not. At first glance there are differences that stick out like a sore thumb.

Street Smart

You should wait til you get a positive ID before selecting best answer, not a guess and a picture of a similar model. It could be a 1210, but just as likely not. At first glance there are differences that stick out like a sore thumb.
WOW i`m so sorry I`m not an expert, i see your the top man ... i won`t pull the trigger so fast next time

Last edited: