Hey I need some help identifying

Hey I’ve been working on what I belive a 1970 Briggs and Stratton Magnetron Engine for a old mini bike but when I bought it the the serial number has been painted over and searching for the Engine on Google nothing really comes up. Pretty much trying to identify it if it goes by any other name or serial number any help would be greatly appreciated BC20F770-0257-4B2D-8A24-C63D8F68DFE7.jpeg

Hey I’ve been working on what I belive a 1970 Briggs and Stratton Magnetron Engine for a old mini bike but when I bought it the the serial number has been painted over and searching for the Engine on Google nothing really comes up. Pretty much trying to identify it if it goes by any other name or serial number any help would be greatly appreciated View attachment 264946
Look on the corner of head what is the number 6?

Look on the corner of head what is the number 6?
Hey I’ve been working on what I belive a 1970 Briggs and Stratton Magnetron Engine for a old mini bike but when I bought it the the serial number has been painted over and searching for the Engine on Google nothing really comes up. Pretty much trying to identify it if it goes by any other name or serial number any help would be greatly appreciated View attachment 264946
would need to see a picture of the ot side, but would guess 80202 or about the likes.

Look from the carburetor towards the pull start cover on the side. There should be numbers stamped. Google those or post them here and we can help...