Hi from NW Ohio.

:scooter: Hi, This is the first time posting on this site. Been looking at it for a while. I quess its time to introduce myself.
I have a long list of bikes from Honda Trail 70s/Trail90/st90 to Rupps a Fox,Desert fox a Sears minibike,Honda monkey clone 2 Honda clone Trail 70s. Crf100,Yamaha Zuma.Also got a couple of Honda ATC for winter time fun.
Been into bikes since is a kid but never had my own until is was 18, You know the parent thing. You don,t need that. So when my parents come over and see my garage full of minibikes my wife tells its there fault for never getting me a minibike when i was a kid. They just laugh!
I learn to ride on my freinds 1974 Honda xl70 when I was 8 and we use to ride the s**t out of it and it just took it and keep on running. I am still looking for a clean one in orange just havent found one for the right price yet.
Then one of my freinds got a Honda Atc 110 for Christmas of 82. His dad like so much they had 2 of them with in a year so I always had one to ride.From there I had my own bike from Honda200x to my Yamaha Banshee, CR125. and a couple of motorcycles Up until 1997 when I got married and sold off my toys. Kept my Honda Magna.
After a while the offroading bug got back into to my blood and I wanted a minibike this time. Starting looking at the trail 70 remakes that had come out and thought I try one out. And from there I got some original CT70s. Then I was at Mid Ohio AMA vintage motorcycle day and ran it Brandt with Rupp Parts. I knew some people when I was a kid with Rupp snowmobiles but did not know they made minibike. From there I had to get one with the 12 inch wheels and when I got the bike built up I was impressed with its performance. And know my wife took it over cause like the fact she doesn,t have to shift it. I have a couple more 12 inch wheeled Rupps I need to finsh.
since then I have gotten several other american made old school minibike.
I also been to 2 of the Windber minibike reunoins 07/08 and will be there in 09 along with my wife.Went to Portland Ind. in 08 and will be there in 09. It is a great event and you can ride all over the place on your minibike. I also like to attend AMA vintage motorcycle day.
My lasted addition. I was at Dicks sporting good and they had a sale on those baja db30 minibikes and one made its way back to my house. I knew that engine it came with was a joke. But I thought is was cool with those wheels and tires it came with. I started looking on this site to see what other had done to theres and I found user cjtmini had done to his three Db30 bikes. I think he did a great job on his modification to the bikes. (cjtmini Thanks for all the pictures of the mods.) I am looking to do the same and add the front brake,lower the front/rear fender and go to chrome ones. I have the parts ordered already. I will probly run a 5hp briggs with a tav on it. I like the look better with the briggs and I have one on the shelf any ways.
I try to post some picture when I have time of some of mybikes. I not the best at that yet. Im a little old school myself when it comes to computers.

Hey patrick! Its greg welcome you will like this site allot! Hey This year we are haveing a event of our own at my buddies land he just bought. We are in the prosses of building a track, Last year i built some nice trails through the woods and its awsome out there. In the country we can do anything we want! Camp out for free and ride for free.!!! will let everyone know when the party will be. see you this year sometime!!

Hi shoe, I rembember meeting you at Windber you had the two Honda st90. Your red one you had stripped down with the 4 spd trans in it. Got me motiveted to get my 74 green st90 beater I picked up for 100 bucks back together to ride in the trails at Winber. It rode nice on the trails Jeff has since there so many rock to bounce over in the hills.
I was talking to Greg at Windber and he said you were in a motorcycle accident. I hope your doing all right know. Are you going to Windber in 09 or possible Portland Ind. That is a realy good show to go to.
Hey Kenny, Remember drinking beers with my wife and Greg when we got rained out after parade at Windber also ran into up at Ann Arbor show. What shows are you going to this year.
Hi Greg, Were are your trails at. Your south of Cleveland if I remember right. It sounds like fun, Can I set my camper up for a weekend of riding.
You email about Portland Ind. Show awhile back are you and Kenny going.

Hi shoe, I rembember meeting you at Windber you had the two Honda st90. Your red one you had stripped down with the 4 spd trans in it. Got me motiveted to get my 74 green st90 beater I picked up for 100 bucks back together to ride in the trails at Winber. It rode nice on the trails Jeff has since there so many rock to bounce over in the hills.
I was talking to Greg at Windber and he said you were in a motorcycle accident. I hope your doing all right know. Are you going to Windber in 09 or possible Portland Ind. That is a realy good show to go to.
Hey Kenny, Remember drinking beers with my wife and Greg when we got rained out after parade at Windber also ran into up at Ann Arbor show. What shows are you going to this year.
Hi Greg, Were are your trails at. Your south of Cleveland if I remember right. It sounds like fun, Can I set my camper up for a weekend of riding.
You email about Portland Ind. Show awhile back are you and Kenny going.

Yeah WE had a good tim at windber, i would love to come to portland and cherck out that event but i think i am working ( i play in a band and i think it a wedding we are at?) If not i will be there you have to let me know the date of the event. Also at the new place we ride, YES bring your camper!!! I bought a camper last year after windber and have it out there right now. Its under a tarp but when summer comes i will open it up and just leave it there for the summer. We are excited to have people out and camp and ride as much as possible.

Hi Jim, I should plate the 1970 red Trail 70 with 110cc engine on it a had at Windber. I don,t know if they will do that to it here in Ohio. It did not come with turn signals or title. Did you have any problems on your x-90s. I can always take the Zuma. I take it camping because it already street legal and plated. We went four times PIB, 08. We need to met up in 09 there. I thinking about taking my camper over to the island this summer for a couple of long week ends. You know this might be Pat Dailey last year playing. He said at that at the New Years at Put in Bay back in September when we last saw him.
Hey I got ? for you. I bought one of the rod and flat stock bender at harbor freight. And I see guys here on this site that had made dies for bending 7/8 tubing to fit it. Were the best place that I could get them made here in NW Ohio. I need to bend up some exhuast pipe and may a frame some day.

Hi Patrick Yes I remember now , Your wife was Katrina right ? You had a CT70 Clone in 07 ? Yes I am hoping to come to Windber in 09 infact I just sent Jeff a note with my new Address on it ,, You are correct I did crash hard in 08 and 6 surgeries later I am still recovering I hope to Start PT in Feb to walk again ,, I Bought a Sl70 this year and have a Lifan 125 to install in it , I am looking into getting a title and plate so I can ride with X90 this summer over at the Islands ,, I am sure I will get something going ,, Hope to see you and your wife in 09 at one of the shows ,, Shoe :scooter: