Hi im new to the forums

My name is Jake, and I own a Montgomery Wards minibike, I have the original tags for it but im not sure what model it is. I have owned it for 5 years now and am just starting to put some bling into it. It came with the original motor but I got rid of it because it wasnt running and it didnt come with the front forks. Keep in mind the frame isnt 100% original I droped the rear, built a subframe and rear fender, extended the frame 3 inches so the gas tank on the new motor would clear, moved the foot pegs back, and built the entire front end. I would say the only tride and true original parts on this bike are the 10 inch wheels, front tire, and grips. Also I got the chassis for free and the new motor on a tradem, plus had it rebuilt and modded for free also, so the only money put into this bike is about 50 bucks in some piping. The bike tops out at 50-60 mph on the street. I have the original tank also but had no need for it on the bike so I :hack: off the mounts.

Good job on the modifications and the front forks. I like the looks of the frame now that you changed it. Keep up the good work. Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

thanks borntoride, I fabed and welded the frame and forks when I was 11 with my dad, he taught me how :hack::grind::hammer::weld: and the reason I droped the frame in the rear is because I planned on making a seat that will contour with the frame and use a big chunk of foam so im basically sitting where the top frame tube is