Jeep

Whoa, no comparison! Yea, It was yours I was thinking of. But you've got this thing beat hands down. It seems like a lot of people are selling off their toy's. Glad to see I was wrong!:thumbsup:

Yea id rather have my toys then the money :thumbsup: Iv got more plans in mind for the jeep too. Iv got a set of 3 tires for it theyre skinnier and a touch shorter. When i find a matching fourth ill put those on. The reason is because 2 of the tires and wheels are actually from my super-bronk id like to get that back together. Right now its got a regular push mower engine but iv got an 11hp briggs to stuff in. And eventually possibly make it 4wd somehow. I always just wait until i find parts i can use at the junk yard from old tractors and stuff so that could be next week or next year. Im in no hurry :thumbsup:

Wow that is a nice little Jeep. Great work. I have one of those Palomino's and a smaller Struck mini beep. Some day I woudl like to build something like the one you have done. If mine came out just 1/2 that good I would be thrilled. When I figure out how I will post some pictures of the 2 Jeeps i have