Last try then I'm cutting it up $65

First, please forgive me for not putting on the classified list.....I just hate to see it get cut up, and I can't afford to give it away.........I won't do it again....

This is a frame that is built very good. The frame is finished but the project has never been finished. It will not take much to complete this. 1. rear axle set up
2. simple tie rod go kart steering (tie rods included) Just a steering rod needed
3. Front spindles included
4. rear metal fenders included
5. engine mounting plate already welded on.

Check out here

*****shocks included******** Between the rear "yamaha blaster shock, front spindles, and the metal involved, there is way more than $65 involved here.
Let me know via email if you are interested. This would be a good week to pick up because I am off this week due to knee surgery.
Just imagine this without the rear axle, engine and converter,

BTW.....This will be a good size four wheeler when finished!!!!

Vinny, did you check your pm's?, I sent you one about the motors, and stuff, do you want a trade? If you're coming down, I'll scrape up the $65, for this too, I like it, If you can't make it, I can come to you in about one week, if you want the trike, let me know, I have it listed and the calls are coming in, 3 so far, but most everyone wants it running, I don't really have the time to play with it to get it running, let me know.
dave