Looking for Efenel Grand Prix Delux Parts

Hi again oldminibikes.com members ,,,
And yet again I’m asking for help from the pros …. I believe My latest buy started out as an Efenel Grand Prix Delux on its first birthday …. Over the years it looks like the front end spring suspension was welded solid and the springs are gone… the rear springs are there !!! But in pretty rusty rough condition … and lastly , the two separate folding handle bars are broken , and their chrome is painted over … in light of all this I need those parts for sure ….but Because : it is what it is ,,,, I’ve decided to keep the powerful existing 6.5 hp Tecumseh drive train ( probably from a go kart ) and turn what I have into a beautiful and powerful minibike chopper …
Having said all that ,,, if anyone knows where I might get any of those parts ( front forks with springs and folding handlebars , and rear springs as well … it would more than make my day !!!
sorry so long winded … thanks to all !!!!!!!!!

Hi again oldminibikes.com members ,,,
And yet again I’m asking for help from the pros …. I believe My latest buy started out as an Efenel Grand Prix Delux on its first birthday …. Over the years it looks like the front end spring suspension was welded solid and the springs are gone… the rear springs are there !!! But in pretty rusty rough condition … and lastly , the two separate folding handle bars are broken , and their chrome is painted over … in light of all this I need those parts for sure ….but Because : it is what it is ,,,, I’ve decided to keep the powerful existing 6.5 hp Tecumseh drive train ( probably from a go kart ) and turn what I have into a beautiful and powerful minibike chopper …
Having said all that ,,, if anyone knows where I might get any of those parts ( front forks with springs and folding handlebars , and rear springs as well … it would more than make my day !!!
sorry so long winded … thanks to all !!!!!!!!!
Is this the bike that minibike expert @markus identified as a Scat Cat?

https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-is-it.180295/#post-1328099

If you are looking for parts to purchase, post in the WANTED Section.

Yes it is that bike …. That’s why I’ve decided to move away from being a purest on it and go to a freestyle chopper with the build …. I believe the existing drivetrain is from a go cart (at 6.5hp)…thank you for the tip on where to post for parts… mainly I’m looking for front and rear suspension along with any good option on handlebars/front fork/and front and rear springs….