Manco Dingo

How are these Karts built? I found a rolling frame for 90.00 with a new jackshaft and sprocket. I think they may want too much for the Kart.

I am thinking with the big tires that you would need a torque converter.

How do these karts handle?

I have attached pictures of the go kart. I have not seen it in person since it is 2 hour drive away from me. I do wonder why it has been painted red. I am thinking possibly to cover some rust. It looks like they painted everything and did not cover anything.

I do not think 90 dollars is too much. It looks like it just needs a engine,TAV and a better paint job. Check the frame for any cracks or damage. You can't get much more for 90 bucks. If you do not get you will kick your self later for being cheap!

By the time you get it drivable and nice you'll have 400-500 including purchasing tied up in, I bouth a complete one used for $400 with a 8hp and have seen several others on craigslist similar.

125ccCrazy

someone welded a bunch of extra tube and crap on the frame, thats prob why they painted it...

I'd offer them less and use it for parts.. If the axle is straight and the wheels are good it's worth getting but as far as fixing it up I'd have to thibk long and hard on that due to all the hacking on it...

We have a dingo kart, they are small (short) so if your much over say 5'5" your gonna be scrunched up in it... as far as handling, they are ok for a non suspension kart, don't plan on doing any hard off roading like hill jumping or anything, they won't handle the abuse...

Thanks for the info on the cart. I was thinking with all the parts and the price of the kart that it was a little high.

I really did not know how well the Dingo kart handled and really do not want to be scrunched up in a kart.