Mini Chopper and B&S Motor

Mini Chopper Project with a strong running b&s motor. Straight frame, wide rear wheel, rear disc brake. Ive got no time to build this thing with my other projects looming over me. the chrome on the risers is not good, but everything is solid. the motor in the frame runs, but is useless as far as im concerned, its too weak, but mount the b&s motor and your good to go.
$$$$ 250. $$$$
thanks for looking

brian

Last edited:
I have a 1991 kawasaki kx80 that helped me take 5th in state. runs flawless no problems, but I am getting too tall for it. the engine might make a perfect project motor? it is loud though, because it is a very high performance 2 stroke motor.

Man, what a deal...

I thought SFV might stand for San Fernando Valley, which is about as far from Miami as possible without speaking a foriegn language, so I didn't snap this one up, but, what a cool deal this is...

California is the black hole of cool...every once in a while, it just opens up and sucks in everything that's interesting and different...leaving the rest of us with just the normal and mundane...

Once again, there is no 'minibike culture' in Florida...California sucked it dry.

I never heard back from you, Bananas, so I guess my BC-1000 frame and Go-Power rear wheel didn't interest you. I thought you said you'd get back to me, but since you didn't, I'm going to sell the frame and wheel locally, and I guess you don't want to sell the chopper to me anymore.:confused1:

hey dave, sorry bout that. i get caught up with stuff that distracts me from other stuff all the time. i looked at the pics but i think i'll pass on that frame. the chopper is still for sale, but i did start working on it a bit. i got rid of the little motor and mounts, and was fixing to weld in the new plate and also go with a different front wheel and shorten up the forks a bit.