Mini Chopper Engine Swap

As I have posted earlier I picked up a SUNL mini chopper not running, been trying to get it running keep hitting problems.
Here's what I am thinking if it's going to start to run into money lets say $100 to $150 in parts why not just put another engine on the frame. Weld a plate on and change the engine out. Should be able to fit a 5 HP.
Open for suggestions wild to mild all welcome, would like to keep lights and electric start functioning but not a must.
Engine 49cc 2 Stroke right now

Well for the lighting, you could use a tec with a charging coil. Or adapt a bike generator to your chain drive. The electric start would be heavy, starter and a battery. I think either Yellowhand or Delray have done the bike generator thing. What is this? Like a jesse james schwinn chopper bike with a motor?

z28Bill, See the one in the background?, It's a China, type Harley, it was visiting my shop, earlier this summer, for a evaluation, and yes you could stick a clone in there, after you pull out all that plastic stuff they want you to think is a motor, when you're looking at it, remove the gas tank, off the clone and it will fit, use the gas tank that goes with the bike, oh and the lights that go to your bike, can still be used too, they run off the batery, and you have to charge the battery to make the lights work, now the electric start won't work anymore but my clone starts on the 2nd or 3rd pull, not much effort there, The chain and sprocket, might want to go alittle heavier there too!
dave

mac350

well bill you know i am down to do this. i know we will need some parts. outher than a motor we are going to need a clutch jack shaft and chain. you need to shange the rear sprocket to a larger one. the only outher question would be is if the existing chain is a 35. i am not to sure if those 49cc motors use a 35 chain.

Spacecoastz its my avatar, Dave you wouldn't believe it but there is no plastic on motor. All metal one side is a dummy to make it look like a V Twin.
I also found a Tecumseh 6hp with electric start and alternator at Small Engine Warehouse product # ohh60es. A little pricey $325 definety after christmas if i go that way. Tom I agree bigger sprocket, 35 chain