Minibikes for sale or trade. All or separate. Will ship. Pick up is best $4000 obo. See pics

I am selling my minibike collection. Let me know what ya want. I have tecumseh. HS50,HS40 AND HS30 motors. Other minibike items. I would like to sell it all to 1 buyer. All trades considered. Open to offers on anything I have. pictures attached. More or better pics on request. Located in Ohio. North of mansfield south of sandusky Thanks. Trent

Attachments

The gray tecumseh HS50 no carb Is original to the green slant minibike it is sitting in front of. The red chopper frame is cut up. I have 1 piece still looking for the other pieces I'm sure they're somewhere. The gt 18 boonie bike is all original motor needs rebuilt . The ARCO CHOPPER front wheel is gone it has a newer style tecumseh on it

Attachments

Last edited:
Let me know what ya want. 2 steel fuel tanks. 1 green 1 copper. 2 wheels. Have another taylor muffler not pictured also have 2 more kickstands. Many other misc parts. Clutches chain fenders, the more i look the more i find. Some newer tecumseh motors laying around. Trent

Attachments

1 buyer take it all. $$$$$. 58 pictures total! Briggs motor on boonie bike. All kinds of minibike goodies. Hook the trailer to the truck and come to Ohio. Offers! Not insults! Also let it be known that i was member here years ago took a break now I'm parting with everything

Attachments

Last edited:
The gray tecumseh HS50 no carb Is original to the green slant minibike it is sitting in front of. The red chopper frame is cut up. I have 1 piece still looking for the other pieces I'm sure they're somewhere. The gt 18 boonie bike is all original motor needs rebuilt . The ARCO CHOPPER front wheel is gone it has a newer style tecumseh on it
I am selling my minibike collection. Let me know what ya want. I have tecumseh. HS50,HS40 AND H30 motors. Other minibike items. I would like to sell it all to 1 buyer. All trades considered. Open to offers on anything I have. pictures attached. More or better pics on request. Located in Ohio. North of mansfield south of sandusky Thanks. Trent

I am selling my minibike collection. Let me know what ya want. I have tecumseh. HS50,HS40 AND H30. motors. Other minibike items. I would like to sell it all to 1 buyer. All trades considered. Open to offers on anything I have. pictures attached. More or better pics on request. Located in Ohio. North of mansfield south of sandusky Thanks. Trent

Thepaetsguy

These were all posted in a Facebook group i‘m in they they just disappeared. I like the sensation! Also people are using pictures of these exact bikes to scam. So if OP is real make sure your dealin with him personally. As always beware

These were all posted in a Facebook group i‘m in they they just disappeared. I like the sensation! Also people are using pictures of these exact bikes to scam. So if OP is real make sure your dealin with him personally. As always beware
I took them off the FB SITE CUZ THERE ARE NO MORE FOR SALE AND I ASKED THE ADMIN HERE TO REMOVE THE POST FROM THE OLD MINIBIKES SITE.

i’ll get pictures that sensation is in two different groups for sale right now by two different people. So there definitely using your bikes to scam with.
i’ll get pictures that sensation is in two different groups for sale right now by two different people. So there definitely using your bikes to scam with.
some of my bikes today. Trent. Please send pics you see of my bikes. Thanks

Attachments