Muskin Dune Cat pricing help

I'm the new guy here and wanted to get some input on what something may be worth. I have been cleaning out my parents barn and came onto this older go kart body and frame that I believe dad had been thinking of fixing for the grandkids. Anyway that obviously never happened so I brought it home with me to sell. After some looking on line I find it to be a Muskin Dune Cat in blue color. The cart will need a good bit of work to get going for sure but seems to worth doing after researching it a bit on this forum. Currently has no engine but the clutch set up is included (it is what I found in the seat of the go kart so I assume it is the stuff that it needs). Tires are pretty much dry rotted but the fronts seem to hold air and one of the backs does as well. I feel sure all four would need to be replaced to be road worthy. Anyway just trying to get a feel for the market on these and if anyone in the Charlotte NC area is looking for one I have one. Thanks in advance for any info on this go kart.

Nice site as well as I sit here and think back in the years when these things were common place and kids were out having fun on them. IMG_0547.jpg

Attachments

Welcome. Values aren't given on this site, however it looks like a great project. One huge factor is location seems to dictate pricing as shipping can kill a deal like this really quick. Try Ebay past sales and go from there. Put a price on it that leaves room for offers and see what happens.

Welcome. Values aren't given on this site, however it looks like a great project. One huge factor is location seems to dictate pricing as shipping can kill a deal like this really quick. Try Ebay past sales and go from there. Put a price on it that leaves room for offers and see what happens.

Thanks for the insight and I was unsure of whether folks could offer insight on value or not. Figured i would ask. Anyway I am in the Charlotte NC region and not sure if that is a good thing or not but where she is at. Thanks again and I will check some other sites EBay etc and see what i can find out.

Thanks for the insight and I was unsure of whether folks could offer insight on value or not. Figured i would ask. Anyway I am in the Charlotte NC region and not sure if that is a good thing or not but where she is at. Thanks again and I will check some other sites EBay etc and see what i can find out.

For what it is worth I posted this for sale on Ebay and it might be fun to see how the sale goes. Great site and there is also a mini bike in the barn that I may try to figure out soon as well.