My bike

New bike eh?I just bought the same bike in september and got to ride it 3 or 4 weekends before putting it away for the winter and building a new minibaja.The only thing wrong with this bike and its nothing serious is the footpegs,change them!If you don't,you'll have to soon enough.For some strange reason,they put hollow footpegs made out of the cheapest,thinnest metal on earth!I broke mine the first day I rode it,all I did was repositioned myself on the seat and the stupid things bent!I replased mine with harley pegs for about $30.00.If your interested,let me know and I'll find the part number and you can pick them up at any harley davidson dealer.I don't have much original parts from the bike anymore,I only kept the frame and the rims the rest is pretty much changed(even changed the motor)I figured I'd build the bike the way it should have been built for me.BTW-I highly recommend you get a Tav for your bike,it doubles your speed and torque worth the upgrade but not necessary if your happy with the speed.:scooter:

:smile:THANKS I WILL AND I WAS ALL READY PLANING ON GETING A TAV. AND THANKS AGAIN FOR TELL ME HOW THE PART MIGHT BREAK. MINE IS NEW. I JUST GOT IT LAST MONTH. THANKS AGAIN.

:smile:THANKS I WILL AND I WAS ALL READY PLANING ON GETING A TAV. AND THANKS AGAIN FOR TELL ME HOW THE PART MIGHT BREAK. MINE IS NEW. I JUST GOT IT LAST MONTH. THANKS AGAIN.
Anytime,We have a few of these bikes in the area and they are a blast,I know were all happy with them,they're alot of fun especially in the trails and wooded areas.

Hey Bikebill,If you didn't check it out,go to the website thats in my signature below,they cater to the minibaja exclusively and have all kinds of info and you will always get an answer to any question or problems you may have.You have to sign up but its free!!!:thumbsup: