my other project

i have another project that just needs brakes and paint. i built it loosely from plans from a old popular mechanics. its made out of a old 26 inch bicycle. it has knobie tires on 5 inch wheels and a mc92 MCculloch 2 cycle kart engine. it has a jackshaft with the clutch mounted on it. its direct chain drive from the engine to the jackshaft. that allowed me to get the stall speed the engine needed without having a high dollar clutch. the way its geared it will run about 45 mph at 10,000 rpm. it would pull a house down if it could get traction. i dont want to gear it for any more speed, the thing is a killer. all i need is a brake drum and band and cable. i have some pictures of it on my computor but i just cant figure out how to post them.-phil:scooter:

To post pics, use an image host like Photobucket. I upload my pics to my account on photobucket, and then copy and paste the image code link into this text box, and it shows up as a picture in the post.

OldMan

Phillip,

To post images here:

Click on “Reply”, once you’ve typed your reply, scroll down and click on “Manage Attachments” This will open a new attachments window.

Click on “Browse” This will bring up another window with a list of folder/files on your computer.

Locate the image on your computer that you want to upload, and click on it.

Click on “Open”, this will close the window of folders/files.

Click on “Upload” (next to Browse), this will upload the image to your Reply and the image name should appear in the attachments window with a “Remove” button next to it.

Scroll down in the attachment window and click on “Close this window”. The attachments window will close and you’ll be back at your reply.

Now you should see your image name just above the “Manage Attachments” button. When you click on “Submit Reply”, the image will show as a thumbnail in your post.

Hope this helps.

brandt, thanks so much for thinking of me, and i would love to have another especialy cuz mine is in terrible shape. you may remember i had two and used the best parts for the first one. then it was stolen!! the problem is now that i am disabled i have no money, at all.-phil