New Project Winter

Hey guys i got a new project i want you all to look at. Its really cool looking.

Its The First One Obviously

HOME MADE SCOOTER MINIBIKE

Looks Really Cool.
I would like to know a couple of things though. How do i set up the Friction Drive? If anyone has any ideas or plans they could Draw up for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys

Ben

Bonanza BC100

Will have pics of it up later.

Last edited:
For a friction drive setup, look at how the Goped Sport or Bigfoot models drives a wheel. Basically a knurled spindle touching the tire.

i've already done something similar to this, i have a bunch of scooters like that aand i was bored one day , so all i had to do is drill holes in the footboard to mount my 2.5 briggs on, and modify the rear frame to let my Fox Sprite's rear tyre and sprocket assembly fit. it took me about 2 hours and it was rideable! that thing flew! the only problem is at one point the throttle decided to stick on me and i flew into my dad's fence CRACK! Oh well, since then i put the engine back on my fox, along with the rear wheel, but once i can find a real wheel and sprocket together, i will build and improve on it again. theres no need for friction drive since with small modification, a minibike tire will bolt right on!