New Rupp project allmost done

I just picked this bike up the week before windber and got right on it when i got back. The seat was made by ksb8ball and the handlebar clamp is a billet clamp made by x-90 rider Jim. I have alot to do still. Some of my parts are on oder. I am waiting for a headlight and clutch cover, and decals from brandt. the engine is a new 6hp tecumseh painted up like a vinateg engine. Also there is a 2 speed clutch and it will have neons under the frame.

Last edited:
That have a lighting coil on it? Not many that have a lighted mini show actual pictures with em on lol. Good work! and I always have favorited the 68-69 Rupps.

ok, i changed a few things. the tanklid wasnt tight and gas ruined the paint. so i stripped it and i buffed it up. I think it looks better this way, but i am still waiting on tank decals from brandt. This bike is a smooth ride nd the 2 speed clutch works great! I had never used one before and will definately use it again. Its a great set up. the seat turned out great and everything else is awsome! I love the way it turned out.

Last edited:
looking good i just got my tank back from getting cromed looks bad ass u should look into it u will love how it will change the look nice job :scooter:

Very nice Smallbikes, could use a few close ups of your js set up, will be restoring those 2 bonanzas, and was thinking of putting the 2 speed set up on mine, will that work with a 2.5 briggs old school, you think? Don't want too much power for my boy s first mini's.
dave

Greg,
Is this the design that you want on the new top clamp piece?
Yes unless you can do the round rupp logo like on the clutch cover decal. but i dont care either or. the bikes done and the clamp i got from you works great but it would look great with the rupp milled into it! let me know if your going to mid ohio.

looking good i just got my tank back from getting cromed looks bad ass u should look into it u will love how it will change the look nice job :scooter:
200 dollars for chrome is a little ridiculous for me right now. i would love to but i built this bike as a beater belive it or not!

Very nice Smallbikes, could use a few close ups of your js set up, will be restoring those 2 bonanzas, and was thinking of putting the 2 speed set up on mine, will that work with a 2.5 briggs old school, you think? Don't want too much power for my boy s first mini's.
dave
the jackshaft is a comet 2 spped and it works great! i recomend them. I heard they were smooth shifting and they are. you can feel it go from one gear to the next but its smooth. I can take a pic but why dont you come look at it in person? your close. or if not i can take a pic. Aslo can anyone tell me where the brake is?