new toy !!!

i was painting one of my frames this weekend and one of the local scrape guys came buy and wanted to know if i wanted this . he said he drives by my house all the time and sees these kind of bikes out side everyday so he figured he would stop and ask if i wanted to buy this for $40.00 , i was kinda debating if i wanted it cause i have so much crap now!! but he said he'd give me two motors with it so what the the hell i said ok gave him his money and he brought back two motors . a 3hp briggs, and a 5hp Tecumseh enduro. not bad i guess i just have no clue what the thing is and if i even like it enough to keep it . it is not my taste of mini . but you guy's know how it is see it gotta buy it !!! :eek:ut:

Last edited:
i just might do that i would like to know what it is first . i have looked and no luck. i guess i should have said it was a taco or a rupp . then i would have 50 people telling me it was something else, other wise i'm SOS .:confused:

i guess i should have said it was a taco or a rupp . then i would have 50 people telling me it was something else, other wise i'm SOS .:confused:
If it's not a Taco or Rupp it has to be a Bonanza. You can dig an unanswered question off page 73 that has been viewd 749 times and give a wrong answer and someone will finally cough up the answer. So I say it's a very rare Bonanza.