No Top End

Just finished my Rupp TT 500 ?? Started to install a two speed jackshaft setup and realised the clutch on the jackshaft would never fit due to the head on the clone is angled and low.So i simply installed all with no two speed clutch....WELL it will pop a wheelie with no problem,,but
no real top end. I can't change the 2nd sprocket which powers the rear wheel to a larger cause the head is in the way..So i want to put a t.a.v... Can anyone tell me which brand and which dealer to get one. Are any suggestions on what i should do.
pete

You will have clearance issues with the tav and clone motor. The best thing to do is use a regular jackshaft and different gears for more speed. I see in your pics but cant tell what size the rear sprocket is but i am guessing 72? Try and find a 60.

Hey Smallbike
What kind of issues do you think i'd have with the tav.--It's a 60 tooth on the wheel sprocket.-- what would happen if replaced the first spocket on the jackshaft with a larger one?? Hate to ask so many ?? but i'm at a lost right now.
thanks pete

The tav plates dont fit right with the clone motors, since the cyclinder head is on such a angle. With a jack shaft you can change the gears to make more top end. If your Engine clutch has a 12 tooth and the rear sprocket is 60, you should be makeing some good speed if the throttle is hooked up correctly. Are you sure the throttle is opening up the carb all the way?

Smallbike
yes you'r correct because on my other rupp i have a c-350 i go from 12 on the clutch to 60 on the rear wheel and have great top end(no jackshaft setup)----oN THE tt 500 with no top end, it's 12 on the clutch to a18 on the jackshaft to a 10 on the other end of the jackshaft to a 60 on the rear wheel.
pete