old flatty 5hp tecumseh

I got it with a mini bike frame. IT runs for a min than dies, i dont want this engine i only do honda gx390s. will sell for 50 plus shipping its a good old flatty with a strait pipe theirs no air filter but the adapter and all other parts are their.Thanks

If the carburetor and intake manifold are on the right, or nearest the front side with the pull rope and has a real small intake manifold maybe 3/4 of an inch long... Then the muffler is on the left, or nearest the crank shaft side, That is an H50 five horse big block motor....

If the intake manifold is to the left nearest to the crank shaft, then runs down angled to about the middle of the engine where the carb mounts on, and the exhaust port is on the right closest to the pull rope.... That is an HS 50 small block 5 horse.

Yes it has the same throttle linkage like that in the pic and the carb has a adjustable jet i had to ajust the air mix screw and the jet and she purrs now. lots of torque but its almost as big as a gx390, it also leaks oil from the side cover but it runs i took it down to the lake and back about 3 miles each way it runs good has a oil dip stick and all good old tecumseh any ways still for sale 50 firm!!!