Project El Burro...

I recently got an El Burro from my neighbor who's had it for a long time and let it sit and rot for the most part. Since I finished my other bike, it's time to start this one. pretty bad now but it seems like a unique bike and a pretty neat project. Will have pics shortly

If you decide it's too much of a project and want something else. I will buy it or I will buy any parts you don't need. I am restoring a TrailHorse and would trade no matter what cond yours is in. How's the seat? I have a reproduction I would trade even if yours is torn. I need the original material for another resto project. I have clutch covers and fenders too.

jeep4me

Sounds like a yet another Burro will be brought back to life. :thumbsup:

Mines in the repair shop as we speak having the jackshaft repaired.:hack:These bikes are great fun and ride really nice.

Good luck on the restore.

Hent

This is a project log thread, not a pissing match about who can offer more for his seat. Keep that non-sense elsewhere.

Good luck on the El Burro ProfSneeky.

Sorry so long for a reply... What's the deal with the seat? Are they that hard to find? My seat is totally trashed.. Last I saw, it had mushrooms growing on it from sitting outside for so long.. I'm not opposed to selling it I guess.. A new one has to be made anyway. What are these guys worth in less than good condition? If the project gets to be to much, I'll let you guys know, but I should be good.

seat

I appreciate all the interest in the seat... It's in terrible shape and would be worthless to anyone. A new one has to be made so I may need a quote from someone..

The project is moving fairly good.. Pics coming soon.