Riding in the snow

jeep4me

I've been riding in the snow alot with the Burro. It only gets crazy on me on the roads. Out in the fields, or my neighbors front lawns, it goes really nice.

I rode my Sprite in the snow the other day to test out my new header, and what happend was the back tyre would spin all through the snow, but when i hit the dry driveway, i almost flipped off the back of the bike! :001_tongue:
i feel like going outside with a torch and melting all the snow! :weld:

kbs8ball

I had the boonie out yesterday, My son was laughing his ass off at me almost wiping out numerous times...I need a ski for that thing, but it still goes even without one.

richs

them boonie skis work prety good in the snow I cant wait to take the little skipper out its a snowmobile with a 5 horse briggs motor:drinkup:

Jleon

Took mine out in the back yard today and filled the treads with dog S--T! and with no seat banged my tail bone up nice! Got stopped by the cops the other day. A nieghbor complained because his son had gotten a ticket for riding a pocket bike in town. The cop was cool, but said since he got a complaint I have to stop. Bummer! I'll have to trailer it now to ride it!