!! Rupp Roller For Sale or Trade for Petroliana !!

Im thinning out the heard...

Sooo, I thought i would post this up here to see if anyone is interested in a trade or would like to buy straight-out.

The Mini Bike is an older restoration and has no engine (roller,) but all the very hard / expensive parts are there (for example: The jackshaft, driven unit, wire harness, clutch, seat, chain guard, exhaust etc...)

Overall the bike is in good "rider" quality. All new cables, brakes work great, nice brake levers, good tires and clean tank. There is some pits on the chrome & some scrapes overall...but she has no re-welds and is fun as sin to ride.

Im looking to trade for an unrestored gas pump (40's - 50's Computing Pump ) or large porcelain sign ( Pure, Sinclair, Esso, Gulf etc... )

Please drop me a PM for more pics or if you have interest in a trade / purchase.

Asking price for sale is $350. The mini-bike is located in Cleveland, Ohio and although i will not ship, i will help with the delivery within 150 miles.

Last edited:
Just drive down a country road where there is barns visible!

:deal:Stop ask if they have any antiques or signs

American Pickers does it and yes sometimes they get turned down but so what you might be able to get 350 for the bike and buy 5 or 6 signs with the money

I bought three classic cars and one semi an old 60s Mack sold it for 9000 after Macco painted it and I put new tires on it! all for 1000 bucks total! Even though I don't really want more people out picking apart the farming comunity like I do especially since your so close to me but from one OldMiniBikes Member to anouther it is the best thing to do and you get to see some of the US while your at it! Oh and away from the wife and kids if you need an excuse to get out "be like I found a sign in Grand Rapids Honey be back in 3 days LOL!"
:freakout:

Last edited: