Ruttman Spyder And Sears

PatrickCraik

I have a '70's Spyder with a strong 5HP B&S,new clutch,chain and tires. The second one is a 70's Sears with a strong Tec. HS50,new chain and brand new seat. The black paint on the Spyder comes off easily and the Sears was powerwashed for paint,(engine was removed)My kids no longer want to bother with them,so I'm not investing in the elbow grease. $500.00 for the pair. I'm in the Detroit area. I've already had enough of local tire kickers wasting my cell minutes (you know who you are),so please don't bother me again. I'll sell seperatly to a serious guy. Please send e-mail. Thanks.

Last edited:

PatrickCraik

New price!!!! $400.00 for both!!!

I have a '70's Spyder with a strong 5HP B&S,new clutch,chain and tires. The second one is a 70's Sears with a strong Tec. HS50,new chain and brand new seat. The black paint on the Spyder comes off easily and the Sears was powerwashed for paint,(engine was removed)My kids no longer want to bother with them,so I'm not investing in the elbow grease. $400.00 for the pair. I'm in the Detroit area. I've already had enough of local tire kickers wasting my cell minutes (you know who you are),so please don't bother me again. I'll sell seperatly to a serious guy. Please call 586-871-0308
Would like them gone this weekend. Thanks

PatrickCraik

You should switch the engines on both bikes, Put the Tecumseh on the Ruttman and I bet it will sell.
I thought a potential new owner would see that and would make it an easy sell. So far no money in my pocket. I've gone through this before with the geeks that want to hoard everything they see, if they can get it for nothing and not have fun actually using any of these things. Eventually a true enthusiast comes along and gives me the fair price I started with in the first place,it happened yesterday with a bicycle.

Pat

Im supposed to look at a Yamaha Maxim tomorrow, if its nice im gonna buy it, if not I may contact you about the spyder for my son, the ones I have now are kinda big for him and the spider would be a better fit for his size.

PatrickCraik

Im supposed to look at a Yamaha Maxim tomorrow, if its nice im gonna buy it, if not I may contact you about the spyder for my son, the ones I have now are kinda big for him and the spider would be a better fit for his size.
Cool,we're neighbors.I'm off of Mound N of 23 Mile Rd.