Seat and belt questions

I have what I think is a rupp scrambler, because of the type of wheels on it, and no idea what year. I have been having a heck of a time buying the right parts...

Is the seat that's on the "roadster 2" compatible with the seat that goes on the scrambler? I ordered one from eBay because it looks generally the same size. I'm also not sure where to get good foam to pack the seat with

I was having issues buying the correct replacement belt as well. Looking at it, I can tell that it's definitely 5/8 and not 3/4. The overall length is roughly 12 inches folded in half so it's at least 24" or longer. I can't find a belt for sale that has 63 "cogs" on it like mine does. I see some that look similar.

I ordered some comet belts to try. 883-70, 883-75, and 883-80. None of them look to have 63 or 64 teeth on the belt. It im hoping one of them will fit...

Triley41395

I have what I think is a rupp scrambler, because of the type of wheels on it, and no idea what year. I have been having a heck of a time buying the right parts...

Is the seat that's on the "roadster 2" compatible with the seat that goes on the scrambler? I ordered one from eBay because it looks generally the same size. I'm also not sure where to get good foam to pack the seat with

I was having issues buying the correct replacement belt as well. Looking at it, I can tell that it's definitely 5/8 and not 3/4. The overall length is roughly 12 inches folded in half so it's at least 24" or longer. I can't find a belt for sale that has 63 "cogs" on it like mine does. I see some that look similar.

I ordered some comet belts to try. 883-70, 883-75, and 883-80. None of them look to have 63 or 64 teeth on the belt. It im hoping one of them will fit...
Blackwidowmotorsports.net

ruppking

We have them in stock at Blackwidowmotorsports.net

http://blackwidowmotorsports.net/_15300f_seat_foam_1970_75.html

http://blackwidowmotorsports.net/_17617_tc_belt_71_74.html