stretching a scat tracker.

has anyone streched a scat tracker frame before. im over 6ft and my knees hitting handlebars. my buddy who has done frame stretchs on other buddys dunecycles before. any suggestions or advice

I have seen a couple pictures, but nothing in person. From what I have seen, it's a matter of finding some good tubing with an ID, the same or very close to the same as the OD on your stock frame tube. Cut the stock tube. under the seat skirt area. Side the new tubing over the original and weld the ends. I would run a gusset from about 3 inches before, to about 3 inches after the new tubing. ORRRRR, if your trike is in good condition, you could sell it and find one of the many adult size trike that are currently available.

Butt joint the tubing of identical size and use a solid slug in the middle to join them. The slug doesn't need to be real long, a total of two inches long will suffice.

Rosebud (weld) a hole up in each end of the slug top and bottom, then weld a bead around the joint. Best to leave a gap for your bead there. Piece of cake. I've used this technique on several bikes and karts. Once dressed, it's invisible and stronger than the original tubing.

Another option is to move the foot pegs way forward, and the seat mounting back. This works on small frames that are not so valuable.

w
I have seen a couple pictures, but nothing in person. From what I have seen, it's a matter of finding some good tubing with an ID, the same or very close to the same as the OD on your stock frame tube. Cut the stock tube. under the seat skirt area. Side the new tubing over the original and weld the ends. I would run a gusset from about 3 inches before, to about 3 inches after the new tubing. ORRRRR, if your trike is in good condition, you could sell it and find one of the many adult size trike that are currently available.
i never see any trikes availabke in my area often