Tav2 30 series Comet and clone flyweight weight and spring engagement?

I had read on older posts that the flyweights on chinese cvts could have a decent amount of weight difference between them so I decided to weigh mine. I found a 2 gram difference, 1 is 144g, the other 142g. I'm going to balance them out, not that I think that 2 grams makes any difference, have not had any issues with mine, but they only have about 10 hrs on a stock pred. 212. The Comet weights are supposed to be 320g and 146.8g. For anybody that has weighed their flyweights, whatever brand, what did you find out?
The engagement rpm on my chinese garter springs, according to my cheapo tach that I have not verified for accuracy, is approx. 2500. In general and taking into account that the condition of the sheaves inner face and flyweight discrepancy from rated weight spec. are going to have a +/- effect on rpm spring engagement, are the Comet brand springs pretty consistent with their rated spec?
Inspecting parts prior to putting Farm Hog back together and became curious.

I had read on older posts that the flyweights on chinese cvts could have a decent amount of weight difference between them so I decided to weigh mine. I found a 2 gram difference, 1 is 144g, the other 142g. I'm going to balance them out, not that I think that 2 grams makes any difference, have not had any issues with mine, but they only have about 10 hrs on a stock pred. 212. The Comet weights are supposed to be 320g and 146.8g. For anybody that has weighed their flyweights, whatever brand, what did you find out?
The engagement rpm on my chinese garter springs, according to my cheapo tach that I have not verified for accuracy, is approx. 2500. In general and taking into account that the condition of the sheaves inner face and flyweight discrepancy from rated weight spec. are going to have a +/- effect on rpm spring engagement, are the Comet brand springs pretty consistent with their rated spec?
Inspecting parts prior to putting Farm Hog back together and became curious.
I've found the Comet springs will differ from the chart on different builds, as will the China springs.

Stock engines do really good with 2600-2800 rpm engagement. You can get em up to 3100, if you can handle the outta the hole shot.

Slightly modified engines are comfortable to me around 2800-3000.

Builds with bigger duration cams needs 3300+ to take advantage of what the cam has to offer.
More rpm engagement will get up on the cam sooner, making the cam work for you.

I've definitely seen a difference in weight matched flyweights. Alot smoother engagement and less vibration.

Good job on getting them weight matched.

I use aluminum flyweights, 1 pink spring, and 1 stock spring to get around 3000 rpm engagement.

My son, which is 35# lighter then me, uses aluminum weights, 1 stock and 1 white spring to get around 3600 engagement. But his cam is much bigger then mine and needs that higher engagement to work for him.

Do they weigh 146.8 grams?
I did get a chuckle when I finally weighed mine. I aSSumed the chinese tav2 came with the heavier weights. I bought the unit before I had even bought the steel for the frame. The only thing I did was bench test it on the engine to make sure it worked like it was supposed to.