Techumseh hs50

Fat Boy

This is a 70's ?? not sure Techumseh hs50-67212D sn#3335B with a torque convertor setup that I was going to put on E Bay in pieces , but thought I would offer it here complete before I did the E bay thing . Previous owner just picked it up from a local shop a few days before I bought it . Motor had a complete tune up with carb clean and kit and oil change . The reciept was still on the handlebars and I forgot to take it off and it blew off on the way home . The engine is in nice shape with a corner fill gas tank and a torque convertor with a heavy steel bracket mounted on it , Its not like the newer thin metal bracket , it comes with a #40 sprocket and has a very nice cover , the driver looks like a Salsbury type to me , let me know if you know what it is . The engine shroud is in nice shape as is the rest of the engine . would make a nice complete ready to mount setup . no lighting coil Look At The Pictures it is still dirty , it has not been cleaned up but can be if needed I am kind of short on time right now . $350.00 plus shipping from Iowa either USPS or UPS your choice , centrally located in the US for reasonable shipping cost to the lower 48 states I will get quote for you if you pm me . It is worth more in parts than it is complete so let me know if you want me to part it out .